Does your machine have no power? We can help fix that.
- Start by unplugging your machine
- Run the palm of your hand down the entire length of the power cord to inspect for damage
- Check to see if both prongs are intact or damaged. If the cord or plug is damaged, please take it to an Authorized Service Center.
- If the cord is not damaged, plug the unit into a grounded outlet
- If that doesn't resolve the issue, try plugging in a different small device, such as a cell phone charger or a night light to check that the outlet is working.
- Using multiple outlets in one zone of your home may exceed the amperage and trip the circuit breaker
- You may need to use an outlet in a different zone of your home or reset the breaker and unplug additional devices
Hopefully this solved the "no power" issue.