Maintenance of your brush and belt may be necessary, we'll show you how to do it.
- First, unplug your vacuum.
- Turn the vacuum over and unscrew the 3 silver Philips head screws and remove the bottom cover.
- Pull the brush roll straight out and slide the belt off.
- Inspect the brush roll by placing it on its end and spin. The brush roll should spin freely, multiple times by one flick.
- If it doesn't, replace the brush roll.
- Inspect the belt, replace if it appears damaged..
- Place the belt back on the motor gear, pull the belt over the brush roll and place back in.
- Position the brush roll end opposite of the belt to line up with the tab. The end closest to the belt will slide in the tab without any rotation.
- Reattach the bottom by replacing the 3 screws. Spin the brush by hand one revolution to self center the belt.