Your PowerLifter Rewind features Automatic Cord Rewind. This allows for neat storage without having to wrap the cord yourself! Here is how it works.
- To use the cord, gently pull it out and stop when the yellow band is visible on the cord.
- Do not pull the power cord beyond the red line.
- You can now plug into a grounded outlet.
- Turn your machine on.
- When finished, turn the power off.
- Unplug the cord from the outlet.
- Hold the end of the cord and press the automatic rewind button located on the lower side of the unit.
- Guide the cord so that it gently fits back into the machine. Do not allow the plug to whip when rewinding as it it could cause damage to the cord.
Just like that, your cord is neatly stored with little effort.