Assembling the PowerLifter Pet Rewind is easy. We'll show you how.
You will need a Philips screwdriver.
- First, slide the handle over the body of the vacuum.
- Using your Philips screwdriver, insert and secure both screws on the back of the handle.
- Insert hose with the elbow end facing down and align. Lock the tab with the slot. Then rotate clockwise until it snaps into place.
- The other hose will insert into the foot base door. Push the hose into place.
- Neatly secure the hose by placing it in the side and upper hose clips.
- The wand and crevice tools store neatly on the back of your machine.
- Install the Pet TurboEraser in the front of the vacuum. Insert the end upward into the handle until it clicks.
- Your PowerLifter Rewind also includes a Febreze® filter for a fresh scent after vacuuming.
- To use the Febreze® filter, remove the dirt tank from the vacuum by pressing the release button and lifting away.
- Remove the filter already in the unit and replace it with the Febreze® filter. Replace the dirt tank back onto the vacuum, it will click when locked into place.
Assembly is that simple. You can now begin cleaning with your PowerLifter Pet Rewind!