Use the following steps if your AirRam won't charge or power on:
- Remove and replace the battery. To remove, grasp the backside of the battery and lift up.
- To replace, align the battery and push down until it clicks into place. The battery should sit flush.
- Plug the charger into the port on the battery. Plug the outlet end into a functioning outlet.
- The lights on top of the battery should illuminate and flash green.
- If the lights don't illuminate, test a different device (ex: phone charger) in the same outlet.
- If the outlet doesn’t work for the different device, test the charger in a different outlet.
- If the lights still won't illuminate, a new charger or battery will need to be ordered.
- Unplug the charger cord from both the machine and the wall. Run your fingers down the entire length of the cord. The cord should be smooth and have no rips or punctures.
- Also inspect the wall plug prongs for damage. If damage is found, a new charger cord needs to be ordered.
other cords, even though they may fit into the battery port, wont charge this machine.
If your machine still won't charge or power on, please contact us
. A representative will be happy to assist you.