Use the following steps if your SmartClean® Robotic Vacuum has low or no suction:
- Empty the dust bin located under the top cover of your machine. Push the silver cover where it says "push to empty" and lift up on the lid. Remove the dust bin from its place and empty.
- If dirty, unsnap the dust bin filter and clean with a soft bristle brush. The filter CANNOT be washed and should be replaced every 1-2 months or as needed. Reattach the filter and put the dust bin back into place. Close the top cover lid and retest for suction.
- If your machine still has low/no suction, one or more of your brushes may not be turning.
- Turn your machine switch on and press the center power button to get your brushes to begin spinning.
- Quickly turn your machine over and inspect both edge brushes and the center brush roll. If one or more of the brushes is not turning, please refer to our "Why aren't the brushes on my SmartClean® Robotic Vacuum spinning?" FAQ.
- If your machine still has low/no suction, it may be due to the type or color of the flooring being cleaned.
This machine is not intended for cleaning high pile carpet/rug. High pile can cause the machine to power down.
NOTE: It is recommended that this machine be used on lighter colored surfaces. When used on darker surfaces, the robot's sensors interpret that it is on a cliff/edge which causes it to give an E5 error code and cease suction.
If your machine still has low/no suction, please contact us. A representative will be happy to assist you.