Use the following steps if your Zing® Bagless Canister is blowing dust:
- Locate the post-motor filter on the back of the vacuum. Press down on the filter door tab to remove the door.
- Clear away any debris build up on and around the filter. If necessary, wash the filter and allow to completely dry before reassembly. Reattach the filter door.
- Detach the hose from the base of the machine by twisting the hose counterclockwise and pulling out.
- Check the hose section by section for cracks. If a crack is found, a new hose needs to be ordered.
- Remove the dirt tank by pressing the release button and lifting the tank away from the machine.
- Over a trash bin, press the empty latch on the back of the tank.
- With the empty lid still open, remove the filter by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Separate the filter screen from the filter by lifting the screen up off the filter base. Clear away any debris build up. Wash pieces if necessary.
If washed, allow all pieces to completely dry before reassembly.
- To reassemble, replace the filter screen.
- Next, align the tabs on the filter piece with their mating slots inside the dirt tank and twist clockwise to lock in place.
- Snap shut the dirt tank lid and reattach the dirt tank to the machine.
- Reattach the hose by inserting the hose end into the dirt tank opening and completely twisting clockwise to lock it into place. Power machine on.
If your machine is still blowing dust, please contact us.
A representative will be happy to assist you.