Use the following steps if the brush roll on your Hard Floor Expert won't turn:
- Detach the foot from the extension wand by pressing the blue release latch and pulling them apart.
- Turn the foot over and, using a coin, unlock the brush clip to access and remove the brush roll.
- Lift the brush roll out of place and clear away any debris build up (hair, string, etc.).
- Grasp the center of the brush roll and spin the two end knobs. They should spin freely. If not, a new brush roll needs to be ordered.
- To reinsert the brush roll, angle the extra knobbed end into place and then set the other end in place.
- Replace the brush clip by first angling in the tabbed end, then lowering the clip into place.
- Using a coin, lock the brush clip. Reattach the foot to the extension wand and turn your machine on.
If your brush roll still won’t turn, please contact us
. A representative will be happy to assist you.