You will experience the odor elimination technology and freshness of Febreze® as you vacuum. Follow these steps prior to installing the Febreze® filter or bag in your BISSELL vacuum.
-FEBREZE® FILTERS –
Follow the same replacement instructions referenced in your owner’s manual or from a BISSELL consumer services representative. NOTE: Remove all packaging from the Febreze® filter prior to installation.
-FEBREZE® BAGS –
Prior to installation, follow these steps:
- Remove the plastic bag that contains the 3 Febreze® bags from the outer packaging.
- Open the plastic bag to remove one of the Febreze® bags. (Note: If difficult to open, you may need to use scissors to carefully cut open the bag)
- We recommend storing the extra Febreze® bags in a sealable plastic bag to protect the Febreze® freshness.
- Locate the Febreze® scent tag at the bottom seal of the vacuum bag. Carefully pull the tab along the perforated lines in the center of the scent tag. You will begin experiencing the freshness of Febreze® as you vacuum. NOTE: Only a portion of the overwrap should be removed as shown in the photos below:
- Discard the perforated piece you removed and install the bag into your vacuum as directed in the vacuum’s owner’s manual.
- The experience of Febreze® freshness starts when you begin vacuuming!
For additional information, please call BISSELL Consumer Services at 1-800-237-7691, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. or Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.