- Check the whole length of the power cord for any damage.
- Your machine has a thermal protector, which means you may have to wait 30 minutes for the motor to cool before turning the power back on. If the thermal protector shut the machine down check the following:
- Make sure the dirt cup in empty.
- The machine may have a clog.
- The filters could be dirty.
-To check for a clog, remove the rubber nozzle or hard nozzle and check for any debris. You may use your finger or a cotton swab to clear any clogs from the attachment.
-The screen filter can be hand washed in mild soap and water. Make sure this is completed dry before inserting back in the machine. The Multi-Layer Post Motor Filter is not washable.
If you continue to experience no power, please take your machine to a BISSELL Authorized Service Center. The warranty on your machine is one year. To locate your nearest BISSELL Authorized Service Center, click here.
To contact Consumer Care by phone, please call us at 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., or Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., ET. A representative will assist you.