Watch The Video
Use the following steps if your ProHeat 2X® Revolution™ is not spraying through your hose:
NOTE: the trigger on the hose must be held in order for the machine to produce spray.
- The clean water tank must have a sufficient amount of fluid in order to function properly. If your tank is empty or does not have enough fluid, you will need to remove and fill your clean tank.
- Your clean tank should sit flush with the machine. Remove the tank, inspect it for deformities/damage, and firmly push it back in place leaving no gaps.
using heated water can deform the tank and cause it to sit improperly. If your tank is deformed, you will need to order a new tank.
- If your machine still won't spray, unplug the machine, remove the water tank, and inspect the red valve on the bottom of the tank.
- Over a sink, push up on the black insert located in the red valve to ensure that it leaks water. If it does not leak water, you will need to order a new tank.
- If the hose still won't spray, it may have lost its prime. Follow the next steps to correct this issue.
NOTE: priming your machine allows fluid to flow through the system. This is a regular practice for machines with active spray systems.
- Turn off and unplug your machine and keep it in the upright position.
Open the Accessory Hose Door and using a ball point pen, press into the small, circular, opening (left side) until water begins to bubble up.
- Insert the hose firmly into place until the red button latches. Plug in your machine and without a tool connected to your hose, press the trigger until you get a strong spray.
NOTE: it may take up to 20 seconds before you see spray. Reattach a tool to the end of your hose and test for spray.
If your machine still won't spray, please contact us. A representative will be happy to assist you.