Watch The Video
Use the following steps if your Proheat 2X® Revolution™ is not spraying formula to the floor.
NOTE: the trigger must be held in order for the machine to produce spray.
- If you are using your ProHeat for deep cleaning purposes, the mode switch must be switched to Deep Cleaning Mode. Express Mode sprays less than the Deep Cleaning Mode. Test for spray.
- If your machine still won't spray, your tank may not have a sufficient amount of fluid for the correct mode of cleaning. If your tank is empty or does not have enough fluid, you will need to remove and fill your clean tank.
- Your clean tank should sit flush with the machine. Remove the tank, inspect it for deformities/damage, and firmly push it back in place leaving no gaps.
NOTE: using heated water can deform the tank and cause it to sit improperly. If your tank is deformed, you will need to order a new tank.
- If your machine still won't spray, unplug the machine, remove the water tank, and inspect the red valve on the bottom of the tank.
- Over a sink, push up on the black insert located in the red valve to ensure that it leaks water. If it does not leak water, you will need to order a new tank. Re-attach the tank and try cleaning with your machine again.
If your machine still won't spray, please contact us. A representative will be happy to assist you.