If you feel your Pet Stain Eraser™ has reduced or no spray coming, follow these tips to help fix the issue:
- First, make sure the unit is turned off
- You may need to refill the clean water tank. Make sure the water tank is full with solution and water.
- The unit may not be primed. With the unit turned on, press the spray trigger and gently rock the machine back and forth to prime
- The batteries may be weak or undercharged. Recharge the batteries according to the charging instructions
- The spray tip may be clogged. Rinse the tip with clean water. If needed a paperclip may be inserted into the spray tip to unclog
- The clean tank may not be fully inserted. Ensure the clean tank is securely seated by removing then replacing
We hope these tips have brought the spraying power back to your Pet Stain Eraser. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact customer support.