The brush of the Pet Stain Eraser removes for easy cleaning of dirt and debris. We’ll show you how!
- First, make sure the unit is turned off
- Now, remove the scrubbing brush by lifting the tab up and pulling gently to release
- Rinse the brush with clean water and check for any dirt and debris
- Once cleaned, insert the brush back into the machine by aligning the top of the brush in until it snaps into place. Be sure the brush is secure before using
The front nozzle of the Pet Stain Eraser can also be removed for easy cleaning.
- Remove the clean water tank and locate the latch at the top of the nozzle
- Pull the tab and rotate back to separate from the unit
- Rinse the nozzle with clean water
- If necessary, wipe the nozzle with a clean cloth or soft bristle brush. Set aside to fully dry
When your machine’s dirty water tank becomes full, you will need to empty it. The following steps will help
- Set the unit in an upright position on a flat surface and simply push up on the release button located on the top of the tank to remove
- To prevent spills, hold the tank vertically after removing
- To empty, pull the tab at the end of the tank and empty to remove the dirty water
- Rinse out the dirty water tank with clean water after emptying and set aside to dry
- Once the tank has dried, close the tank plug and return it tank back to the unit. Ensure the tank is secure before use
- Next, replace the dry nozzle back to the unit by hooking the lower edge on to the unit and snapping it into place
- Lastly, place the clean water tank back on the unit
That’s it your pse should be clean and ready for your next use!