Assembling your CleanView® vacuum is easy, we’ll show you how! The only tool you will need to assemble your vacuum is a Phillips screwdriver.
- First, insert the handle into the base until you hear a click
- Then, insert the screws into the back of the unit. Tighten by rotating the screw clockwise
- Next, push the upper cord wrap in firmly until you hear a “click”
- Place the extension wand clip on the back of the unit and twist clockwise to lock in place.
- Line up the tabs on the hose end to the vacuum base and twist clockwise to lock in.
- Wrap the hose up and around the hose wrap located on the handle. Slide the end of hose into the lower hose.
- The TurboBrush can be stored on the handle.
- The Crevice tool goes inside the extenstion wand and can be placed on the back of the machine.
- The dusting brush can be stored above the hose wrap holder.
- Then wrap the cord around the cord wraps
That’s it! You’re now ready to start using your CleanView® vacuum!