Woolite® INSTAclean™ Pet Stain Remover
Prepare to be amazed! This spot and stain remover works WONDERS on almost any stain, and it begins working right when the formula hits the stain. Accidents happen, and when you have Woolite® INSTAClean™ on hand, accidents are just fine. Best of all, it's Safer Choice certified, so it's safe to use around kids and pets. Wow away your stains with Woolite® INSTAClean™ Pet Stain Remover Odor Remover.More Details
Why do my fingers turn white or feel tingly after using a product containing OXY?
The natural oxygen cleaner is trying to clean the dirt and oils off your outer skin very thoroughly which leaves it white. This only happens with prolonged contact. If this happens, simply wash with water, dry and apply lotion to the affected areas and it will quickly return to normal.
- Get instant stain removal in 30 seconds! The formula attacks the stain and begins working on contact
- This product includes an easy-to-use dispenser with built-in brush head for scrubbing. No more rags needed
- This product eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from re-soiling
- You can clean most of your stains with just this one cleaning product: Instantly removes tough stains like urine, tracked-in dirt, mud, and blood. Also removes grass, tomato sauce, salad dressing, red wine, fruit juice, makeup, food grease, vegetable oil, coffee, cola, tea, dirty motor oil, feces, vomit, and more
- Leaves a long-lasting, fresh scent
- This cleaning formula has gone through testing and is Safer Choice Certified. This product meets the U.S. EPA Safer Product Standards
- View MSDS
Instant Stain Removal in 30 Seconds!
The formula attacks the stain and begins working on contact.
Clean and Keep Clean
Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from re-soiling.
Spray. Scrub. Done.
Use the built-in brush head for scrubbing—no more rags needed!
Convenient. Easy. Fast.
Make your life easy. Let us do the work.
How to Use
Spray. Scrub. Done. 1. Squeeze liquid onto soiled area. 2. If the stain has set in for a while or is large, use the green brush head to help spread the formula. Use the brush head to scrub the stain - this agitation will help the stain lift. 3. If the stain is still visible after 1 minute, reapply. 4. Blot if necessary. Let air dry. Repeat as needed.