If your PowerLifter™/PowerEase Swivel Pet Vacuum is hard to push. You may need to adjust the height adjustment dial. This video will show you exactly what to do.
- The height adjustment is controlled by this knob on the foot of the vacuum
- If it's hard to turn, tilt the vacuum back slightly to take the weight off the foot
- The lowest setting should be used for low pile carpet or bare floors
- A medium setting will be used on medium pile carpet
- The highest setting should be used for high pile and most shag carpet
- For optimal carpet cleaning performance, adjust to the lowest practical setting
- If the vacuum is hard to push, adjust to the next highest setting
Now that you know which floor setting your vacuum should be on, you can get back to cleaning!