If your TurboClean™ is experiencing no power, these tips may help.
- Start by plugging in your machine to a grounded outlet.
- To power on the machine, press the red pedal on the back of the machine.
- If there is still no power, unplug your machine from the wall.
- Check the entire length of the power cord, and discontinue use if there is any damage
- Check to see if the outlet is working. You can test this by plugging something small like a cell phone charger or nightlight into the outlet
- Often homes have several outlets on the same breaker, and the breaker can be tripped if multiple appliances are plugged into those outlets.
- Try using an outlet in a different area or resetting any tripped breakers.
We hope these few tips get you back to cleaning!