If your PowerLifter™/PowerEase Swivel Pet isn’t picking up dirt and debris well you may need to check the Brush Roll & belt. You’ll learn how to do that in this video.
- You’ll need a Phillips screwdriver
- Start by turning the Power Switch OFF and unplugging your machine
- Lay the vacuum down to expose the Brush Roll
- Use your Phillips screwdriver to remove the 6 screws to take the bottom cover off
- Remove the cover and pull the Brush Roll straight out
- Clean debris from your Brush Roll and inspect it by setting it on its end and flicking it once to spin. If it doesn’t spin freely it’s time to replace your Brush Roll
- Check the belt for wear or cuts. Replace if necessary
- Replace the Brush Roll and Belt by looping the Belt over the motor shaft and the Brush Roll. Pull the Brush Roll forward into place to stretch the belt. Put cover back and screws back on
These steps should ensure your Brush Roll & belt are working properly. Now you can get back to cleaning!