Filling the clean water tank on your TurboClean™
- First remove the clean water tank by lifting it straight up and away from the lower body
- Flip the tank so the cap is up and remove it by twisting counter clockwise
- Now fill the tank with warm tap water to the water fill line
- Then fill the rest of the tank with the correct formula to the formula fill line
- Replace the cap then tighten by twisting clockwise
- Now place the clean water tank on the back of the unit. You will hear a click when it is in place
That’s it! Your clean water tank is full ready to use.