If your PowerLifter/PowerEase Pet Swivel Vacuum or its tools aren't picking up dirt or you see dirt escaping from the tank, it may be time to empty and clean your dirt tank and filter. These easy steps will teach you how:
- Start by making sure the machine is turned off and unplugged
- Press the tank release button and pull the dirt tank off the vacuum
- Hold the tank over a trash can and press the bottom release button to empty it
- Close the bottom of the tank
- To find the filter, pull up on the filter tab found on the front of the dirt tank
- Lift-up and remove foam filters from inside the lid
- These filters can be hand washed in warm water. A mild detergent may also be used
- Once completely dry the filters can be placed back into the tank lid
- close the lid and return the tank back to the vacuum. Press firmly until you hear a click.
That's it you are now ready to use your PowerLifter/PowerEase Swivel Pet Vacuum again.