If you’re having trouble pushing your vacuum, it’s likely you’re using the incorrect height setting. But don’t worry, fixing the problem is easy. We’ll explain in this video.
- The height setting control is on the foot of your vacuum. To adjust, simply turn it closer to the bare floor setting or high carpet setting, depending on where you’re vacuuming.
- If the dial is hard to turn, tilt your vacuum back a little to take the weight off the foot while you turn it
- As you’ll see, the lowest setting is best for low pile carpet or bare floors. In this setting, it may be necessary to move up one setting if you need to pick up large debris
- The medium setting is for medium pile carpet.
- The highest setting is for high pile and most shag carpet.
- An important tip to keep in mind, for best cleaning performance, make sure your vacuum is on the lowest setting that lets you comfortably push the vacuum.
Now find your setting and get to work!