We'll show you how to locate and take care of your vacuum's filters.
Your vacuum comes with three filters. The Pre-Motor Filter, Post Motor Filter, and a Febreze® Pet Odor Eliminator Pre-Motor Filter. You can use your Febreze® filter as an alternate to the standard Pre-Motor Filter to give a fresh clean scent.
- To access the Pre-Motor Filter, remove the dirt tank from the machine. Pinch the filter and lift to remove it.
- While holding the filter over a trash bin, gently separate the filter layers. Then shake out the excess debris.
- The Pre-Motor Filter can be rinsed in warm water. Before replacing, make sure it is completely dry.
- Once dry, you can replace the Pre-Motor Filter. Then reinsert the dirt tank.
- To access the Post-Motor filter, pull down on the latch on the front of your machine.
- Remove the filter by grasping the handle on the front of the filter and pull out from vacuum.
- The pleated Post Motor Filter is NOT washable. Gently tap the filter on the side of a trash bin to remove debris.
- Replace the Post Motor Filter in the unit with the handle facing you. Then replace the door by hooking the bottom in first and rotate it towards the machine.
These simple tips will help you locate and care for your filters.