Assembling your CleanView/PowerClean Swivel Pet Rewind vacuum is easy, and we’ll show you how in this video!
- The only tool you’ll need to assemble your vacuum is a Phillips screwdriver
- First, insert the handle into the base and push it down
- Use the 2 screws taped to the handle to attach it to the base. Tighten by rotating the screws clockwise
- Next, put the end of the hose into the back of the vacuum and turn clockwise until it locks into place
- Wrap the hose up and around the handle. Slide the other end of the hose into the vacuum’s base
- Use the various tools that come with your machine to clean crevices, upholstery, and hard to reach areas
- All of your vacuum’s tools store right on the unit! The dusting brush sits on the side of the vacuum
- The TurboEraser tool goes on the front of the vacuum near the top of the handle
- The Crevice Tool stores right inside the Extension Wand and both sit on the back of the vacuum
That’s it! You’re now ready to start using your CleanView/PowerClean Swivel Pet Rewind Vacuum.