Cleaning the AeroSwift Compact filters and dirt tank are easy, we'll show you how.
- Press the release button at the top of the dirt tank to remove it from the vacuum.
- Hold the dirt tank over a trash bin and press the lid release button to empty.
- Close the lid and return the tank to the vacuum.
- Your vacuum comes with a standard foam filter located at the bottom of the unit.
- The filter is washable.
- Remove the foam filter. Hand wash in water; mild detergent may be used if desired.
- Rinse well and air dry thoroughly
- Replace filter if necessary.
- Make sure the filter is completely dry before replacing it.
That's all there is to it, your vacuum will be clean and ready for next use.