Use the following steps to empty/clean your AirRam dust bin/filter:
- Remove the dirt bin by grasping the clear handles and pulling up.
- On the gray end of the dirt bin, lift up on the release tab to open the dirt bin door.
- Over a trash bin, shift the slider bar towards the open end to empty the contents of the tank.
- Shift the slider bar back and snap the dirt bin door shut.
- On the opposite end of the dirt bin door, pull on the black tab to remove the filter.
- Separate the foam filter from the black filter insert. Grasp each end and pull them apart. If necessary, wash both pieces and allow to completely dry before reassembly.
all components of the dirt bin can be washed. Allow to completely dry before reassembly.
- Reinsert the filter insert into the foam filter and replace the piece back into the dirt bin until it clicks into place. The filter insert should sit flush with the end of the dirt bin.
- Firmly push the dirt bin back into the foot until both ends click into place. The grey end should sit flush with the foot of the machine.
If you have trouble with any of the above steps, please contact us
. A representative will be happy to assist you.