Watch The Video
Use the following steps if the brush roll on your CrossWave™ won't turn:
NOTE: The machine must be reclined to activate the brush roll.
- Plug your machine in, select a cleaning mode, and recline the machine to activate the brush roll.
- If the brush roll does not turn, unplug your machine to check for obstructions and to reset the brush.
- To remove the brush window, grab the window by the pull tab and pull upward.
- To remove the brush roll, grab the brush roll tab and pull upward. Under warm water, rinse both the brush roll and the brush roll window and remove any obstructions.
- To check the brush roll, hold the pull tab end with one hand while turning the other end. If the brush does not spin freely, a replacement brush will be needed.
- Once completely dry, replace the brush roll and reattach the brush roll window. Replace the brush roll by inserting the grey tab end into the right side of the machine and then pressing down on the colored tab end until it clicks into place.
- Reattach the brush roll window by lining up the tabs on the front edges of the foot and then pushing the window into place until it clicks into place.
If the brush roll still won’t turn, please contact us. A representative will be happy to assist you.