Watch the Video
Use the following steps to empty and clean your CrossWave™ dirty water tank:
- Unplug your machine and remove the dirty water tank by grabbing the front handle of the tank and pressing down on the release button.
- Grasp the top of the tank at the sides of the filter and pull up to remove the top portion of the tank from the water tank. Empty the dirty water into a sink, then rinse/wipe out the tank.
- Next, remove and wash the filter. To remove, grasp the sides of the filter and pull up.Under running, warm water, hand wash the filter and screen.With the top portion of the tank still removed, rinse the grey float.
- Allow all parts to completely dry before reassembly. Once dry, snap the filter back into place and fit the top portion of the tank back into the dirty water tank.
- Lastly, reattach the water tank to your machine. To reattach, angle the water tank back into the body of the machine bottom first. Then push the tank in until it clicks into place. The tank should sit flush with the front of the machine. The tank should not be loose and there should be no gaps.
If you have trouble with any of the above steps, please contact us. A representative will be happy to assist you.