We’re sorry you’re experiencing no spray at the hose with your Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine. Please try these steps to assist with your machine.
• Attach upholstery hose without the tool on the end of the hose.
• Hose may be difficult to attach. To attach, insert hose with the solution hose at about 1 o’clock, and turn to about 2 o’clock (as shown below).
Upholstery hose is not secure if it is inserted any other way.
• Machine may have lost prime. To prime, turn the machine off and wait one minute. Turn unit back on and depress the upholstery hose trigger. Check for spray.
If no spray- remove any tools from the end of the hose. Does the unit spray?
If no spray with tool removed…
• Clean out the spray tip with a paper clip.
• Stretch the hose out and give it a few light tugs to release any kinks in the internal water supply hose.
• Soak the end of the small solution hose in hot tap water or run it under hot tap water.
• If there is still no spray, please take your machine to a BISSELL Authorized Service Center.
If yes; there is spray with the tool removed…
• Clean out the spray tip on the tool with a paper clip. If this does not work run the tool’s spray tip under hot tap water.
If you continue to experience no spray through the hose, please take your machine to a BISSELL Authorized Service Center. To locate your nearest BISSELL Authorized Service Center, click here.
For any additional inquiries please contact BISSEL Consumer Care by phone at 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday 8 am to 10 pm, Saturday 9 am to 8 pm, and Sunday 10 am to 7 pm ET and a representative will gladly assist you.