Use the following steps if your Hard Floor Expert won't charge or power on:
- The light on the charging base should illuminate green when plugged in.
- If the light does not illuminate, test a different device (ex: phone charger) in the same outlet.
- If the outlet doesn’t work for the different device, test the charger in a different outlet.
- If the light still won't illuminate, a new charger will need to be ordered.
- The battery is located at the back of the vacuum. Press down on battery door tab (left) to access the battery. To remove, grasp and pull the battery out.
- With the charger plugged into a functioning outlet, firmly insert the battery into the charger.
If the charger light is red = charging
If the charger light is green = fully charged
if the light on charging base turns green shortly after placing the battery on it, this means the battery is fully charged. A full charge takes 2 hours.
- Once the light on the charging base turns green, firmly insert the battery back into the machine. Replace the battery door and power the machine on.
If your machine still won’t charge or power on, please contact us
. A representative will be happy to assist you.