Use the following steps if your Zing® Bagless Canister has no or low suction:
- Detach the hose from the base of the canister by twisting the hose counterclockwise and pulling out.
- Detach the hose from the extension wand by grasping each piece and pulling them apart. Do the same to detach the foot.
- Remove the dirt tank by pressing the release button and lifting the tank away from the machine.
- With all pieces detached, inspect all dirt flow openings for clogs.
- If a clog is found, run a broomstick down the piece with a clog to clear it.
- Also, inspect the hose section by section for holes or cracks. If a hole or crack is found, a new hose needs to be ordered.
- Reattach the pieces by inserting them into their corresponding parts.
- With the dirt tank still removed, over a trash bin, press the empty latch on the back of the tank.
- With the empty lid still open, remove the filter by twisting counterclockwise.
- Separate the filter screen from the filter by lifting the screen up off the filter base. Clear away any debris build up. Wash pieces if necessary.
If washed, allow all pieces to completely dry before reassembly.
- To reassemble, replace the filter screen.
- Next, align the tabs on the filter piece with their mating slots inside the dirt tank and twist clockwise to lock in place.
- Snap shut the dirt tank lid and reattach the dirt tank to the machine. Power on.
If the machine is still blowing dust, please contact us
. A representative will be happy to assist you.