Use and Best Practices
• It’s less messy to use than giving a bath
• The grooming tool will suction up dirty water
• One tank can clean a dog up to 80 pounds
• Always us a BISSELL no-rinse dog shampoo
• It’s good for all fur lengths, short or long
• Breeds - over 10 lbs
• The BarkBath™ has not been tested for use on cats
Use with Noise Sensitive or Anxious Dog
• Sound level compares to a normal vacuum
• The mat that’s included is to help dampen noise for the dog
• BarkBath™ Design aids in drying:
• Coat thickness, Hair/Fur coarseness can impact dry-time
• Soft suction pulls dirty water and odors away
• Patented nozzles get beneath the fur and down to the skin
• Dirty water is captured in a separate tank for a clean you can see
• Uses less water than traditional bathing methods
• 40 oz. will clean up to an 80 lb. dog - a traditional tub bath can use up to 19 gallons of water
• The BarkBath™ design is based on the BISSELL Little Green portable cleaner and includes our new Grooming Tool.
• This tool (model #1842) is sold separately and can be used with any of our non-heated portable cleaners.
• Ingesting shampoo by a dog through licking, either during use of the BarkBath™ or after, is unlikely to present any significant hazards to the animal. The ingredients in the shampoo have long histories of safe use and, as used in the formula, do not pose a hazard - even via ingestion.
• The BarkBath™ tool has a rinse option to remove shampoo while bathing.