Use the following steps if your Symphony™ Vac & Steam won't power on:
- Plug machine into a functioning outlet and try to power on. If the machine powers up, the "steam ready" light will blink until it is ready to use.
- If machine does not power on, unplug machine and test a different device (ex: phone charger) in the same outlet.
- If outlet doesn’t work for different device, test the in a different outlet.
- If the machine still won't power on, unplug the machine and run palm along entire length of cord. The cord should be smooth and have no punctures or tears.
- Also inspect outlet prongs on plug for damage. If damage is found on cord or plug, please contact us.
If your machine still won't power on, please contact us. A representative will be happy to assist you.