If your machine is not suctioning, please check the following:
- With the tank removed, check the rubber motor duct gasket for suction with the machine powered on. If there is no suction, take your machine to a local Service Center.
- If there is suction at the motor duct, remove the front window and ensure the rubber nozzle seal is in place.
- Ensure the front clear window is attached properly by securing the front tabs in place first and then clicking the top of the window into place.
- Make sure the tank is not full on the outside of the bladder.
- Check the tank lid screen for lint.
- Check the tank lid and tank for damage.
- Ensure the float and baffle are properly installed. The baffle should be even with the top of the tank.
- Ensure the float has not tripped due to a full dirty tank.
- Check for suction at the hose with the tool removed and the divertor knob on the tools setting by suctioning water from a cup. If there is no suction at the base, contact BISSELL Consumer Services.
- If the machine suctions at the base but not through the hose, ensure the machine is on the correct tools/floor cleaning option.
If you continue to experience difficulty with the suction, take the machine to a local BISSELL Authorized Service Center. To locate your nearest BISSELL Authorized Service Center, please go to www.bissell.com under the Customer Center tab near the top of the homepage. Enter your zip code in the Service Center box on the right of the page to perform your search. You can also locate a Service Center by phone, 24 hours a day, by calling 1-800-237-7691 and choosing option #1.