Watch The Video
Use the following steps if your ProHeat 2X® Revolution® has no or low suction to the floor:
- With your machine turned off and unplugged, remove and empty your dirty water tank. Firmly push on the rubber tab to ensure it is tightly secured and replace the tank. The tank should click into place and sit flush with the machine.
- Remove the clean water tank and fill it with a sufficient amount of fluid for the type of cleaning you are doing.
- Firmly push the tank back into place leaving no gaps. The tank should sit flush with the machine. Test for suction.
- If your machine still has no or low suction, check to make sure the accessory door for the hose and the front nozzle (clear brush roll window) is locked in place.
- Lift up on the accessory door and use it as a handle to pull up on to remove the front nozzle (clear brush roll window).
- Hold the nozzle and insert the nozzle clean out tool in to the thin slot on the end of the nozzle that touches the floor. Clean away any debris or pet hair build-up.
- Reattach the nozzle to the foot of the machine by lining up the three hooks on the nozzle to the bottom of the foot. Rotate the nozzle up and firmly push it into place until it clicks. Close the accessory door. It should snap shut. Test for suction.
If your machine still has no or low suction, please contact us. A representative will be happy to assist you.