Use the following steps if your Hard Floor Expert is blowing dust:
- Locate the post-motor filter on the back of the vacuum. Press down on the right filter door tab to remove the door.
- Remove the foam filter. If necessary, wash the filter and allow to completely dry before reassembly. Reattach the filter door.
- Pull up on the tab at the front of the vacuum to open the dirt cup compartment.
- To remove the dirt cup, grasp it firmly and lift it out.
- Lift the clear open tab on the dirt cup to empty it.
- Snap the lid back on and turn the dirt tank over with the filter facing up. Lift up on the black tabs to detach the white pleated filter.
- Turn the filter over to inspect the black foam filter.
only the black foam filter can be washed and must be allowed to completely dry before reassembly. Tap the white filter on the side of a trash bin to clean it.
- Reattach the filter so the black tab is towards the lid of the dirt cup.
- Reinsert the dirt cup, close the dirt cup compartment lid, and test for suction.
the dirt cup compartment lid will not shut if the dirt cup is not properly in place.
If your machine is still blowing dust, please contact us
. A representative will be happy to assist you.