Use the following steps if your Powerforce® Helix brush roll won't turn:
- Unplug your machine, recline it, and turn it over. Detach the access plate by removing the 5 or 6 screws.
- Lift the brush roll out of place and slip it out of the belt. Clear away any debris build-up (hair, string, etc.).
- Grasp the mid-section of the brush roll. Spin the grey end caps. They should spin freely. If not, a new brush roll needs to be ordered.
- Remove the belt by slipping the other end over the silver peg. Assess the belt for tearing, melting, or breakage. If the belt is tearing, melting, or broken, a new belt needs to be ordered.
- Replace the belt by pinching one end and slipping it back over the silver peg.
- Replace the brush roll by slipping it back through the belt. Line up the end caps of the brush roll and firmly push them back into place.
- Replace the brush access plate and reinsert the 5 or 6 screws.
If your brush roll still won't turn, please contact us. A representative will be happy to assist you.