Use the following steps if your Powerforce® Helix won't power on:
- Plug your machine into a functioning outlet and try to power on.
- If the machine does not power on, unplug the machine and test a different device (ex: phone charger) in the same outlet.
- If the outlet doesn’t work for the different device, test the Powerforce® Helix in a different outlet.
- If the machine still won't power on, unplug the machine and run your palm along the entire length of the cord. The cord should be smooth and have no punctures or tears.
- Also inspect the outlet prongs on the plug for damage. If damage is found on the cord or plug, please contact us.
If your machine still won't power on, please contact us. A representative will be happy to assist you.