Use the following steps if your Symphony™ Vac & Steam is leaving too much water:
- Be sure you are not holding the trigger down too long in one place. Also, if you're getting too much water on the floor and have it on the "HI" setting, change the setting to "LO."
- Unplug your machine and remove the water filter. The filter is located on the back of the machine below the water tank.
NOTE: “Dummy” Filters are grey have no grip handles on the sides. True Water Filters are grey and partially clear, have grip handles on the sides, and have a water droplet icon and the word “filter” on it.
- To remove, firmly grasp the filter at the sides and pull outward.
- In a well lit area, inspect the filter for cracks. Also inspect the rubber gasket for damage. If cracks/damage is found, a new filter needs to be ordered.
- Reinsert the filter. Firmly push the filter into place until it sits flush with machine. There should be no gaps.
If your machine is still leaving too much water, please contact us. A representative will be happy to assist you.