Watch The Video
Use the following steps if your CrossWave™ has low or no spray:
NOTE: the trigger must be held in order for the machine to produce spray.
NOTE: the clean water tank on the back of the unit should be full.
- The clean water tank should sit flush with the machine. may also not be seated properly. Remove the tank and firmly push it back into place leaving no gaps.
- Plug your machine in. With a full water tank, prime the system by holding the spray trigger for 10-15 seconds.
- If your machine still has low or no spray, unplug the machine, remove the water tank, and inspect the tank for cracks/leaks. If a crack/leak is found, a new tank needs to be ordered.
- With the water tank still removed, check for cracks in the cap and if the rubber gasket is damaged. If a crack is found or the rubber gasket is damaged, a new cap needs to be ordered.
- If your machine still has no/low spray, unplug the machine, remove the brush window, and check for clogs in the spray tips on the foot of the machine.
- To remove the brush window, grab the window by the pull tab and pull upward.
- Using a paperclip, probe the spray tips to clear away any clogs.
Replace the brush roll window by lining up the tabs on the front edges of the foot and then pushing the window into place until it clicks into place. Test for spray.
If your machine still has no/low spray, please contact us. A representative will be happy to assist you.