Below are the instructions for dry vacuuming with the BISSELL Big Green. The instructions include the necessary parts for each job.
- Make sure tank unit is dry before proceeding.
- Check motor filter (part # 017-3533). Clean it if necessary.
- Pull dry filter bag (part # 213-3537) over ball cage (part # 013-1525), catching edge of bag over lip at bottom of cage.
- Place ball (part # 013-0329) on raised area at bottom of tank lid.
- Position ball cage over ball and press firmly onto raised area.
- Remove two small aluminum wand clips (part # 013-2453) and floor nozzle (part # 016-6965) from wand (part # 010-9654).
- Attach one of four dry vacuuming tools (dusting brush (part # 010-1188), crevice attachment (part # 010-9156), small vacuum nozzle (part # 010-6055).
- Turn on vacuum/suction switch. Vacuum as usual.
- Empty collection tank when it is half full.
For more information, please contact BISSELL Consumer Services by calling 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. or Saturday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.