1) If this isn’t your first time using the mop, then water isn’t able to get into the machine.
- First, double check if there’s water in the tank.
- Next, check to see if the water tank is seated properly with no gaps.
- If you haven’t used your mop in a while, try selecting a steam level and waiting for 30 seconds.
2) If this is your first time using your mop, select a steam level and wait until the noise goes away. It could take about two minutes.
This is the normal sound of the pump trying to pull water through the machine. The noise might happen on the first use, each time the unit runs out of water, or if it sits for an extended period of time, allowing the water to evaporate.
If the noise still won’t go away, please call us at 1-800-237-7691, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., or Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET. A representative will be ready and waiting to help you out!