Use the following steps if your AirRam brush roll won't turn:
If the brush roll jams during use, the machine will shut down and red lights will illuminate on the battery.
- Separate the stick handle from the foot of the machine by pressing on the black button located on the bottom back of the stick handle and pulling up.
- Remove the battery, remove the dirt bin, and turn the foot of the machine over.
- To remove the brush roll, press the black button located on the side of the foot.
- While still pressing the button, slide your other hand through the oval opening and under the brush roll. Push up on the brush roll to pop it out.
- Clear any obstructions and debris from the brush roll and brush roll area.
- Grasp the center of the brush roll and spin the L-shaped tab at the end of the brush roll. It should spin freely. If not, a new brush roll needs to be ordered.
- To replace the brush roll, first angle the geared end into place.
NOTE: if the geared end is not aligned, the brush roll will not fit correctly.
- Then, while pushing on the black button lower the brush roll and firmly push it back into place until it clicks.
- Reattach the foot to the stick handle, replace the battery, reinsert the dirt bin, and turn the machine on.
If your brush roll still won’t turn, please contact us. A representative will be happy to assist you.