Use the following steps if your Hard Floor Expert has no or low suction:
- Detach the hose from the base of the canister by pinching the release tabs and pulling out.
- Detach the hose from the stick handle by pinching both blue release latches and pulling the hose out.
- Detach the handle from the extension wand by pressing the release latch and pulling them apart. Do the same to detach the foot.
- With all pieces detached, inspect for clogs. If clog is found, run a broomstick down the piece with a clog to clear it.
- Also, inspect the hose section by section for holes or cracks. If a hole or crack is found, a new hose needs to be ordered.
- Reattach the pieces by inserting them into their corresponding parts until they click into place.
- Next, inspect the dirt cup and the filters
- Pull up on the tab at the front of the vacuum to open the dirt cup compartment.
- To remove the dirt cup, grasp it firmly and lift it out.
- Lift the clear open tab on the dirt cup to empty it.
- Snap the lid back on and turn the dirt tank over with the filter facing up. Lift up on the black tabs to detach the white pleated filter.
- Turn the filter over to inspect the black foam filter.
only the black foam filter can be washed and must be allowed to completely dry before reassembly. Tap the white filter on the side of a trash bin to clean it.
- Reattach the filter so the black tab is towards the lid of the dirt cup.
- Reinsert the dirt cup, close the dirt cup compartment lid, and test for suction.
the dirt cup compartment lid will not shut if the dirt cup is not properly in place.
If your machine still has no or low suction, please contact us
. A representative will be happy to assist you.