Storage Tray/Docking Station with Charger for the BISSELL® CrossWave® Cordless Max Multi-Surface Wet Dry Vac.
To Charge the Battery - make sure the machine is fully charged before first use. To check the battery status, remove the machine from the dock and turn it ON by pressing the Power Button. You'll know the battery is fully charged when all three white status lights are illuminated.
- Place your CrossWave® Cordless Max onto the 3-in-1 Docking Station/Storage Tray to charge.
- Plug the adapter into a suitable wall outlet. The Battery Life Indicator will illuminate when charging
- For maximum run time, charge the machine for 4 hours.
When finished using the BISSELL® CrossWave® Cordless Max, follow these instructions:
- Note: Charging starts once the machine is placed onto the plugged-in dock. Charging stops once the Clean Out Cycle runs, then resumes once the cycle completes.
- Place the machine on the 3-in-1 Docking Station/Storage Tray. Ensure there is enough solution in the Clean Water Tank to run the Clean Out Cycle. The level of the solution should reach the Clean Out Cycle line. If the level of solution does not reach the line, then fill water to that line.
- Push the Clean Out Cycle Button to start the 40-second cycle. After the cycle is complete, empty the Dirty Water Tank.
- Remove the Brush Roll so it can dry. Grab the front of the Brush Roll Window and pull up to remove. Put the Brush Roll in the drying tray. The Brush Roll and window can be hand washed
- Remove the machine from the dock/storage tray and wipe out the tray. Do NOT rinse directly under faucet. This keeps water out of the charging plug
- Once the Brush Roll is dry, place the end of the roll into the right side of the foot of the machine. Press tab of the Brush Roll down to lock into place
- Replace the Brush Roll Window by lining up the window tabs with the edges of the foot. Then, press the window back into place until you hear a "click."
Be sure to store your BISSELL® CrossWave® Cordless Max in a protected, dry area. Since this product uses water, it must not be stored where there is danger of freezing. Freezing will damage internal components and may void the warranty.
This part works with 5 products. View Products
|Name||Storage Tray With Charger CrossWave® Cordless Max|