If your SpotClean Proheat is leaking, the following tips may help.
- If your machine is leaking from the clean water tank it may need to be replaced
- If your machine is leaking from the hose, you will need it repaired by a qualified technician at a service center
- If your machine is leaking from the bottom or side of the unit, there are a few areas that could cause this
- First remove the dirty water tank and inspect for cracks. Replace tank if cracked
- Empty it, then remove the stack and float and reinstall it making sure it is securely locked in place with the arrow lined up to the lock symbol
- Next, remove the black duck-billed gasket and check for any sand or debris. Remove debris and replace the gasket pressing all sides into place.
We hope you found these tips helpful. If you are still having issues, please contact a service center for a quality inspection.