Using your SpotClean Proheat portable machine is easy. We’ll show you how!
- First you’ll need to fill the clean water tank with water and solution
- To remove the tank, lift it straight up and pull away from the unit
- Pull on the black tab to reveal the tank opening. The plug rotates out of the way for easy filling
- For large messes, follow the fill lines on the clean tank to add the correct amount of hot tap water, portable machine formula, and 1oz of Bissell Boost. The same applies for smaller messes. Just follow up to the appropriate fill line.
- Replace the plug by rotating into place and pressing gently onto the tank
- Replace the tank by lining up the tank bottom with the indentations on the machine. Press down firmly on the tank to assure it’s in a secure position
- Next, release the flex hose from the hose grip bracket and unwrap the flex hose completely from around the unit and insert the desired tool for spot cleaning. You should hear a click once it’s in place
- Twist the quick release cord wrap clockwise and unwrap the power cord completely then plug into a grounded outlet
- Cleaning effectiveness will be enhanced if you pre-treat heavily stained or highly soiled areas
- To pre-treat hold the desired tool just above the stain and press the trigger to mist the solution over the soiled area. Wait 3-5 min for the solution to go to work before cleaning
- With the spray trigger released, gently scrub the stain with the brush attachment
- To lift away the stain, apply downward pressure on the tool and slowly pull it toward you. Continue until no more dirt can be removed
- As a final step, use drying strokes to remove as much moisture as possible. Repeat this step as often as necessary
It’s that simple to use your SpotClean Proheat! We hope these tips have helped you become more familiar.