If you have no power going to your SpotClean Proheat, the following tips may help:
- Start by plugging in your machine to a grounded outlet
- To power on the machine, press the power on button. The “I” is power on and “O” is power off
- If there is still no power, unplug your machine from the wall
- Check the entire length of the power cord, and discontinue use if there is any damage
- Check to see if the outlet is working. You can test this by plugging something small like a cell phone charger or nightlight into the outlet.
- Often homes have several outlets on the same breaker, and the breaker can be tripped if multiple appliances are plugged into those outlets
- Try using an outlet in a different area or resetting any tripped breakers
- Lastly, your SpotClean is designed with a thermal protector shutting it down to protect from overheating in the event of a clog or blockage. Unplug, and check the end of the hose, tool, and inside the dirt water tank stack and remove any clogs
- Let the unit sit unplugged for 30 minutes after removing any clogs for the thermal protector to cool and reset automatically. Then test in a working outlet
We hope you found these tips helpful. If you are still having issues, please contact consumer care.