When you are finished cleaning, the following steps will help to ensure your Spotclean Proheat is properly cared for and ready for next time.
- Make sure your machine is off and unplugged.
- First you’ll need to empty and rinse the dirty water tank
- To remove the tank, lift it straight up and pull away from the unit.
- Pull on the black tab and rinse out the tank with clean water after emptying
- The float stack can be removed from the tank as well for cleaning. Turn it counter-clockwise to remove. Once clean and fully dry, replace back in the tank by turning clockwise.
- Disconnect the cleaning tool from the hose grip by pushing down on the button lock and pulling straight off.
- The front of the Tough Stain Tool, Deep Stain Tool and 3-in-1 stair tool can be removed for easy cleaning. Simply push the button at the top of the tool and slide the front of the tool off the base. The tools can be rinsed under clean water. Be sure to check the spray nozzles for any accumulated dirt or debris
- Wrap the power cord back around the cord wraps
- Lastly, wrap the flex hose around the base of the unit.
These simple tips will help ensure your Spotclean Proheat is clean and ready for its next use!