If you find while using the Deep Stain tool there seems to be over-spraying, follow these quick tips to help resolve the issue:
- Make sure your machine is off and unplugged
- The formula trigger may be being pulled when the tool is above carpeting
- Make sure the deep stain tool’s formula injection needles are burrowed deeply within your carpeting before pressing the formula spray trigger.
- To avoid over-spraying, make sure the tool stays in direct contact with the carpet at all times
- The Deep Stain tool is designed for high-pile carpets and rugs only. If you need to clean upholstery, switch to the 3-inch tough stain tool
We hope these tips have helped. If you are still having issues, please contact consumer care.